Cell2Cell Innovative Training Network
H2020-MSCA-ITN-2019 project (grant no 860675)
Welcome to our online application tool!
Thank you for your interest in a PhD position at Cell2Cell Innovative Training Network. You can find detailed information about Cell2Cell on our website: www.cell2cell.eu.
Deadline is extended until the positions are filled.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must fulfill the mobility rule, i.e. have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months during the past 3 years immediately before the recruitment date.
- Applicants must fulfill the Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) rule, i.e. be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers at the date of recruitment by the host organization and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Entry level: Applicants should hold a Master's degree (MSc) in biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, biotechnology, medicine or in a related discipline. (Candidates only holding a 4-years bachelor’s degree with honors can be considered under special circumstances.)
- Language skills: A high proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
- Strong scientific motivation.
- Registration: You have to register first. For this, you have to enter your name and choose a username and password. You will instantly receive a confirmation e-mail with an activation link. You will then be able to enter your applications details. Attention: In rare cases, some email accounts will classify the confirmation e-mail as spam. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail after registering, please check your spam folder.
- Required documents: After entering the required information, upload the following documents: short CV and copies of relevant transcripts and Master’s and Bachelor’s degree certificates.
Important: Please also fill in the motivation section outlining why you like to join the program and which project(s) you like to work on. Up to three specific projects can be selected.
All documents that you are asked to upload (such as certificates and transcripts of records) have to be uncrypted PDF files or .jpg files! After submission, a PDF of your application including all uploaded documents will be created automatically. For more information please visit the webpage www.cell2cell.eu
- Letters of recommendation: For your application, two letters of recommendation (e.g. from your Master and Bachelor supervisor) are required. Please contact your referees as soon as possible and get their affirmation to write a recommendation on your behalf. Then fill out the tabs for referee contacts in the application form. Once you have submitted your application, the referees will be automatically invited to submit their letters of recommendation electronically. Other forms of reference letters (mail, PDF) will not be accepted.