The LMU Research Fellowships support the career development of outstanding postdocs from all fields of research.
In two fellowship schemes - Incoming and Outgoing - researchers will benefit from:
- A two-year fellowship with a competitive salary and a substantial research budget
- Managing their own research project with the support of an LMU professor
- Undertaking research stays at international partner organizations and collaborating with organizations in other sectors
- The services of and the vibrant interdisciplinary exchange at the Young Center of LMU’s Center for Advanced Studies
- An excellent infrastructure and a wide variety of professional training options at LMU
Before you start filling in the online application, please read the application guidelines which outline the formal application requirements.
- Guideline "LMU Research Fellowships - Incoming Scheme"
- Guideline "LMU Research Fellowships - Outgoing Scheme"
In order to avoid technical difficulties in uploading you files, please make sure not to delay your application until the last hours of the call.
For further information on the LMU Research Fellowship Program, please visit the program website.
Further questions can be directed to:
How to apply:
- New Users:
To begin working on your application, please first click on “Create new account” on this page and enter the requested information. After you have successfully created an account, you will receive an email with a private link enabling you to set up a password and continue with your application. If you do not receive an email from us within a few hours, please make a new registration.
- Existing Users:
Enter you username and password.