CALL FOR ELEVEN POSITIONS AS EARLY STAGE RESEARCHERS
We offer: Cutting edge research projects and training with leading experts in the field of data sharing; employment contract for three years with the benefits of the EU Marie Skłodowska-Curie program with the possibility of earning a doctoral degree (PhD or equivalent).
We seek: Excellent students with a Master's degree or equivalent in the following fields: data science, biostatistics, computer sciences, medicine, clinical trials, (clinical) epidemiology or related disciplines; practical skills in statistical programming (R, Python), preferentially combined with experience in clinical research.
Your profile: You cannot hold a doctoral degree (except medical doctor) at the time of recruitment; you cannot have spent more than 12 months within the past 36 months in the country where the position you are applying for is located (mobility rule); you must be proficient in the English language both written and spoken (proof required).
- Role of CTDS for validation of prognostic and predictive models for MS patients – Dr. Ulrich Mansmann, LMU München, Germany
- Impact of clinical trial data sharing – Dr. Florian Naudet, University Rennes, France
- Innovative approaches to trial data anonymisation and its role for CTDS – Dr. Fabian Prasser, Charité, BIH, Germany
- Automated screening tools for identifying data sharing, data-re-use and common reporting problems in clinical trials – Dr. Tracey Weisberger, Charité, BIH, Germany
- Methodology for FAIRification, Data Enrichment and Data Sharing – Dr. Ulrich Sax, University Medical Center Göttingen, Germany
- Added value of meta-analyses of shared individual patient data (IPD) in mental health – Dr. Ioana Alina Cristea, University of Padova, Italy
- Towards Understanding and accepting data sharing within patients – Dr. Evelyne Decullier, Hospices Civils de Lyon, France
- Methodology for cross-design synthesis – Dr. Valentijn de Jong, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Using shared historic data to augment prospective clinical trials – Dr. Martin Posch, Medical University Vienna, Austria
- Evaluating outcome reporting bias in clinical trials – Dr. Leonhard Held, University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Impact of clinical trial data sharing for pivotal trials in oncology – Dr. Clara Locher, University of Rennes, France
The two-stage application procedure will be carried out in compliance with the Code of Conduct for Recruitment and the Charter for Researchers.
- The first stage consists of sending your documents and filling out the required information within the application portal of SHARE-CTD between November 15th 2023 and January 31st 2024. Please note that we will only evaluate fully completed application forms that are submitted via the application portal before the deadline.
- Second stage: Selected candidates from the first stage will be invited for interview, possibly remotely, with the supervisors of the position.
Criteria of selection
1. First stage of selection:
a. Eligibility check carried out by SHARE-CTD management team:
- The candidates have not been awarded a doctoral degree (except medical doctor).
- The candidates can be of any nationality, but must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity in the country of the recruiting beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment.
- The candidates are proficient in English
Solely the candidates that comply with the criteria of eligibility will be assessed by the supervisors (principle investigators of projects).
b. Assessment of the application forms by the Project Leaders and their team.
- Quality of education (degrees and transcript)
- Education matching to the skills required
- Quality of research experience
- Research experience matching to required skills
- Quality of language skills
- Quality of references
- General evaluation of profile based on motivations and personal skills
- Experience of Mobility (geographical, sectoral, virtual)
2. Second stage of selection:
- Quality of the presentation
- General evaluation of profile depending on motivations and personal skills
Deadline for applications: January 31st 2024
More information about SHARE-CTD: https://www.SHARE-CTD.eu
Apply now! (You have to be logged in to start an application. If you have already started an application, you will find it in the menu at "My applications" after logging in.)