The application tool for the Graduate School of Systemic Neurosciences, entry in Fall 2019, is now closed!
Deadline for submission of recommendation letters: 12:00 Noon (CET) of February 21st, 2019
Thank you for submitting your application!
- Only complete applications submitted via the online tool before the deadline will be considered;
- You can monitor the status of your recommendation letters under "Progress" in the "Application" menu;
- Explanation for icons:
- The maximum file size per uploaded document is limited to 5 MB and should be unencrypted;
- There are no application fees.
Letters of recommendation: Part of the online application, you had to provide contact details and email addresses for your two referees. They received an automated email, inviting them to submit an online recommendation through the application tool. Make sure that your referees have enough time to submit recommendations by the deadline (21st February 2019, at 12:00 (noon) CET). Your reference letters can arrive after you submitted your application.
Timeline for 2019 applications:
- Deadline for submission of applications: February 15th, 2019 at 12:00 (noon) CET
- Deadline for submission of recommendation letters: 12:00 Noon (CET) of February 21st, 2019
- Early April 2019: Communication of decisions about refusal or invitation to the Interview Phase
- May 3rd - 7th, 2019 (details TBA): Interview Phase
- By end of May 2019: Communication of decisions about refusal or acceptance to the GSN program
- October 1st, 2019: Start of GSN programs