The application period within the Graduate School of Systemic Neurosciences, for entry in Fall 2019, is now open!
We look forward to your applications!
Registration: In order to fill in your online application, you need to register first. Select "Create new account" in the navigation bar on the left of the screen and enter a username and your email address. You will then immediately receive an email with an activation link to confirm your application. Please be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder if the email does not appear in your inbox. After confirming your registration and choosing a password you will be able to start your application.
- Only complete applications submitted via the online tool before the deadline will be considered;
- You should save your application to make sure the data is stored. This gives you the opportunity to edit your data flexibly prior to submission;
- Please remember to formally submit your application by clicking the “Save and Submit” button (last tab) once your application is complete;
- Once you have submitted your application it is no longer possible to make changes!
- You can monitor the status of your recommendation letters under "Progress" in the "Application" menu;
- Explanation for icons:
- The maximum file size per uploaded document is limited to 5 MB and should be unencrypted;
- There are no application fees.
Letters of recommendation: Part of the online application, you will have to provide contact details and email addresses for your two referees. Please carefully fill in this information in the online application form. They will receive an automated email, inviting them to submit an online recommendation through the application tool. Make sure that your referees have enough time to submit recommendations by the deadline (21st February 2019, at 12:00 (noon) CET). You can submit your application before your reference letters arrive.
Timeline for 2019 applications:
- Early April 2019: Communication of decisions about refusal or invitation to the Interview Phase
- May 3rd - 7th, 2019 (details TBA): Interview Phase
- By end of May 2019: Communication of decisions about refusal or acceptance to the GSN program
- October 1st, 2019: Start of GSN programs